Scalping Forex Strategy
Scalping Gray uses five technical indicators. Only two of them are in the main chart window, and the other three are in the indicator window.
– Price Channel Signal
The price channel signal is the white and black dots that you see in the main chart window. Black dots indicate the beginning of a new uptrend, and white dots indicate the beginning of a downtrend.
– Simple Moving Average
white moving average that you see in the main window of the chart is a simple moving average of period 10. As a rule, you should buy when the market is above this moving average and vice versa.
– Div Stoch
Div Stoch is a technical indicator that consists of a white and black histogram. The fact is that it doesn’t matter if the Div Stoch histogram is black or white. This is really important if the histogram rises or falls.
Xoindatr is a technical indicator that consists of black and white histograms such as the Div Stoch indicator.
In the Winner indicator, you see candles in the form of graphs. You should see graphs rise or fall. You have to buy when charts grow and vice versa.
– A black dot (price channel signal) should appear at the bottom of the candle.
– The price should be above the 10-period moving average.
– The Div Stoch indicator should be in an uptrend.
– The Xoindatr indicator should be up.
– A black dot (signal of the price channel) should appear on top of the candle.
– The price should be below the 10-period moving average.
– The Div Stoch indicator should be in a downtrend.
– The Xoindatr indicator should be down.